Biggest Steroid Supplier in the World   Biggest Steroid Supplier in the World

Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products  

Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription   Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription

Go Back   ABoard Anabolic Steroids Discussion Forum Discuss Bodybuilding Steroids Online. > Steroid Discussion > Newbie Forum
Register FAQ Contests! Mark Forums Read

Old 01-06-2010, 11:32 PM   #1
henryhairyballs
Major

henryhairyballs is on a distinguished road
Arrow D-Bol/Sustanon/Proviron/Nolvadex cycle

Height: 5'6''
Weight: 158lbs (solid)

Picture of my present build:

hey guys, i'm new to this board. i am asking for some opinions on my FIRST cycle. I want to gain at least 20lbs of muscle without harming my natural test levels, or having too much BLOAT. I'm going into my 6th year in training and I am at a plateau. I want to do this 8 week cycle the best way I can with the goods I have. I have 100 DBOL 10mgs, 5mL of Sustanon 250mg, 100 Proviron 50mg, 100 Nolvadex 10mg.

WK 1 - 0.5mL Sustanon/20mg DBOL ED/25mg Proviron ED/2000mg Milk Thistle
WK 2 - 0.5mL Sustanon/20mg DBOL ED/25mg Proviron ED/2000mg Milk Thistle
WK 3 - 0.5mL Sustanon/30mg DBOL ED/25mg Proviron ED/2000mg Milk Thistle
WK 4 - 1mL Sustanon/30mg DBOL ED/25mg Proviron ED/2000mg Milk Thistle
WK 5 - 1mL Sustanon/20mg DBOL ED/25mg Proviron ED/2000mg Milk Thistle
WK 6 - 0.5mL Sustanon/20mg DBOL ED/25mg Proviron ED/2000mg Milk Thistle
WK 7 - 0.5mL Sustanon/--------------/25mg Proviron ED/2000mg Milk Thistle
WK 8 - 0.5mL Sustanon/--------------/25mg Proviron ED/2000mg Milk Thistle

3 weeks after last shot of SUSTANON...PCT

60mg Nolvadex - Day 1
40mg Nolvadex - Days 2-10
20mg Nolvadex - Days 11-21

Main questions I have is:
1. Is the dosage of Sustanon too low at 125mg a week? Even just to give me a little boost?

2. I have pyramided the SUST and DBOL both to where they peak for a 2 week period. DBOL inhibits your nest test production when stopped, so I extended the SUST usage 2 weeks after I stop the DBOL to keep my levels at a steady raised level. Do I still wait to take NOLVADEX 3 weeks after last shot or immediately the day after the last DBOL pill was taken?

3. Is the Proviron is good choice to block estrogen formation, and Nolvadex to make sure if there is any estrogen production, that it is inhibited to prevent loss of libido, gyno, bloat?

4. 2000mg of Milk Thistle ED while taking a liver toxic steroid (DBOL, PROVIRON)... is that a good dose? Bottle says take 2 caps daily @ 1000mg each cap, and are there anymore supplements that may help? (CHRSYIN for estrogen inhibitor)???

Those are just a few, thank you guys for any help u can give me. Yes i am a newbie but I need help when it comes to something I'm not experienced in.
henryhairyballs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 06:06 AM   #2
Mr. Intensity
Second Lieutenant

Mr. Intensity is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by henryhairyballs View Post
Height: 5'6''
Weight: 158lbs (solid)

Picture of my present build:

hey guys, i'm new to this board. i am asking for some opinions on my FIRST cycle. I want to gain at least 20lbs of muscle without harming my natural test levels, or having too much BLOAT. I'm going into my 6th year in training and I am at a plateau. I want to do this 8 week cycle the best way I can with the goods I have. I have 100 DBOL 10mgs, 5mL of Sustanon 250mg, 100 Proviron 50mg, 100 Nolvadex 10mg.

WK 1 - 0.5mL Sustanon/20mg DBOL ED/25mg Proviron ED/2000mg Milk Thistle
WK 2 - 0.5mL Sustanon/20mg DBOL ED/25mg Proviron ED/2000mg Milk Thistle
WK 3 - 0.5mL Sustanon/30mg DBOL ED/25mg Proviron ED/2000mg Milk Thistle
WK 4 - 1mL Sustanon/30mg DBOL ED/25mg Proviron ED/2000mg Milk Thistle
WK 5 - 1mL Sustanon/20mg DBOL ED/25mg Proviron ED/2000mg Milk Thistle
WK 6 - 0.5mL Sustanon/20mg DBOL ED/25mg Proviron ED/2000mg Milk Thistle
WK 7 - 0.5mL Sustanon/--------------/25mg Proviron ED/2000mg Milk Thistle
WK 8 - 0.5mL Sustanon/--------------/25mg Proviron ED/2000mg Milk Thistle

3 weeks after last shot of SUSTANON...PCT

60mg Nolvadex - Day 1
40mg Nolvadex - Days 2-10
20mg Nolvadex - Days 11-21

Main questions I have is:
1. Is the dosage of Sustanon too low at 125mg a week? Even just to give me a little boost?

2. I have pyramided the SUST and DBOL both to where they peak for a 2 week period. DBOL inhibits your nest test production when stopped, so I extended the SUST usage 2 weeks after I stop the DBOL to keep my levels at a steady raised level. Do I still wait to take NOLVADEX 3 weeks after last shot or immediately the day after the last DBOL pill was taken?

3. Is the Proviron is good choice to block estrogen formation, and Nolvadex to make sure if there is any estrogen production, that it is inhibited to prevent loss of libido, gyno, bloat?

4. 2000mg of Milk Thistle ED while taking a liver toxic steroid (DBOL, PROVIRON)... is that a good dose? Bottle says take 2 caps daily @ 1000mg each cap, and are there anymore supplements that may help? (CHRSYIN for estrogen inhibitor)???

Those are just a few, thank you guys for any help u can give me. Yes i am a newbie but I need help when it comes to something I'm not experienced in.
Ok, you are probably going to get a lot of replies here on this one. Glad to see you posted up your stats, built your own cycle, and are asking for advice before starting. You're starting off on the right foot! Early 20's....kinda scares me though because you still have quite a bit of natural potential. Here is my advice!

1. I usually recommend Test only for first cycles, so save the dbol especially since you mentioned keeping bloating to a minimum. It depends on the person, but it bloats the shit out of me.
2. I would raise the Sust to 250mg-500mg/wk, obviously splitting up the doses. Also, you don't need to pyramid the dosage.
3. Take the cycle out to 10-12 weeks because the longer esters in the Sust will really not start kicking in until weeks 4-5.
4. I have no experience with Proviron, but I would save it. You could run an AI like adex .25mg ed to keep the bloat down.
5. You need to get some clomid for PCT with your Nolva. Run Clomid 100/50/50 and Nolva 40/20/20

My theory is...keep the cycles simple and the training intense.
Wt: 245
Bf: 13%
Current Cycle: Natural

The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. -Vince Lombardi

Lack of activity destroys the good condition of every human being, while movement and methodical physical exercise save it and preserve it. -Plato

Everything I have, my career, my success, my family, I owe to America. -Arnold Schwarzenegger
Mr. Intensity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 10:04 AM   #3
xvvfacevvx
Lieutenant Colonel

xvvfacevvx will become famous soon enoughxvvfacevvx will become famous soon enough

Solid 1st post. And good advice above me.
xvvfacevvx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 01:25 PM   #4
henryhairyballs
Major

ok thanks man. Bad thing is, thats all I have. If i had 10 mL of Sustanon, i would take 250mg a week. haha and if i had clomid. But would my cycle above do any damage or be wasting anything? Trying to weigh out the pros and cons of waiting or just doin it and blowing up with bloat,eff it haha
Old 01-07-2010, 07:21 PM   #5
henryhairyballs
Major

Okay, I have obtained one more mL of Sustanon. haha. so that equals me to 6mLs total...
i can now extend my sustanon cycle to 10 weeks @ ....

WK 1 - 0.5mL
WK 2 - 0.5mL
WK 3 - 0.5mL
WK 4 - 0.5mL
WK 5 - 1mL
WK 6 - 1mL
WK 7 - 0.5mL
WK 8 - 0.5mL
WK 9 - 0.5mL
WK 10 - 0.5mL

or I could stay @ 8 weeks and increase my shot dosages a little...

WK 1 - 0.5mL
WK 2 - 0.5mL
WK 3 - 1mL
WK 4 - 1mL
WK 5 - 1mL
WK 6 - 1mL
WK 7 - 0.5mL
WK 8 - 0.5mL

What ya'll think

Last edited by henryhairyballs; 01-08-2010 at 02:06 AM.
Old 01-08-2010, 02:53 AM   #6
juice1245

juice1245 is on a distinguished road
Default I have done this.

I, unlike most fellas on here happen to think sust. is great. I guess it is just a personal opinion. I would not try such low dosages because it is a bit of a waste. I would def. do the sust. by itself but I wouldnt take anything less than 250-500 a week. Personally I think 500-750 is perfect so that you can keep the hormone levels evlivated and try to refrain from staggering the dosages I was very moody. I would not recomend that to anyone. What you are about to attempt is what I did for my first cycle. I seriously regret it. If possible try to get more because If you are anything like me I was stubborn and couldnt wait. Well I payed for it after as my test was low for awile after. I think I gained 5 pounds doing that cycle what a waste. If thats the case get your self some creatine or wait and do it right.
juice1245 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 09:32 PM   #7
countryboyWVU
Banned

countryboyWVU is on a distinguished road

you could run taht cycle, Youll get better results than no running anything at all. U might not see good/great results. but everyone is different. Train hard

1..Squats, deads, bench, Standing military presses. 2.. eat and u will grow
countryboyWVU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2010, 02:45 PM   #8
henryhairyballs
Major

before:

end of 2 weeks on cycle:

Old 01-24-2010, 03:32 PM   #9
henryhairyballs
Major