Biggest Steroid Supplier in the World   Biggest Steroid Supplier in the World

Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products  

Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription  

Go Back   ABoard Anabolic Steroids Discussion Forum Discuss Bodybuilding Steroids Online. > Steroid Discussion > Anabolic/ Androgenic Steriods
Register FAQ Contests! Mark Forums Read

Old 06-29-2016, 07:04 PM   #1
Synthetek
Sargent Major

Synthetek is on a distinguished road
Default Synthetine - Lipid Transporter for FAT LOSS!

If you haven't tried our Synthetine you are missing out.

Whether you need to cut for a contest or just get leaner. Synthetine can and will help. Just check out what some of our customers from Professional Muscle are saying about it:

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/fo...l-awesome.html

Quote:
Originally Posted by mountaindog1
I just wanted to give a ringing endorsement for synthetine. I once again got in what I think is pretty freaky condition with it. I use 2 mils before weight training sessions for 10 weeks. Didn't load it, in fact I didn't even jump start it with insulin for 2 weeks like I did last year. The results were awesome. Fat just melting off and fullness was great.

Just supporting this product because it's real and it works awesome...period.

JM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jblack
Have to say the Synthetine is the game changer this prep for me. I was looking at a peak week pic from last year vs my 8 week pic this past saturday and was like wow! But the one thing I love most from this product is the energy I get from it. Its good clean energy and I love it.

Now Elvia - I am 173...3 ml cool all before fasted cardio? I am currently doing 2ml pre fasted cardio and love it. Just did not know if 3 would be beneficial or not the way I do it. I do cardio 5am and train 9am. I really do not have a way to do the shot with my work and the way it all is in regards to that. PS - you look great buddy.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Synthetine+OPTIMISED.jpg (6.5 KB, 12 views)
File Type: jpg Synthetine-LABEL-DESCRIPTION.jpg (6.7 KB, 12 views)
File Type: jpg Synthetine-LABEL-INGREDIENTS.jpg (6.8 KB, 12 views)

Last edited by Synthetek; 06-29-2016 at 07:09 PM.
Synthetek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2016, 05:13 PM   #2
J4CKT
aboard Staff

J4CKT is on a distinguished road

Been using Synthetine and Syntheselen for years now. Incredible products and you have
people like John Meadows endorsing them it's just a testament to their effectiveness.
J4CKT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2016, 02:52 AM   #3
Alin
ashop Staff

Alin has much to be proud ofAlin has much to be proud ofAlin has much to be proud ofAlin has much to be proud ofAlin has much to be proud ofAlin has much to be proud ofAlin has much to be proud ofAlin has much to be proud ofAlin has much to be proud of
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by J4CKT View Post
Been using Synthetine and Syntheselen for years now. Incredible products and you have
people like John Meadows endorsing them it's just a testament to their effectiveness.
I have used a lot of the Synthetek line for the last several years myself and have been extremely happy with my results. I rarely tout any supplement company but these guys at Synthetek make a high end, quality products.
Alin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2016, 06:20 AM   #4
Elvia1023
Captain

Elvia1023 is on a distinguished road

Synthetine is an amazing product for cutting or bulking. It's one of my fav synthetek products so that is saying something. Great fat burning, added vascularity, health benefits and you simply just look much better on it.
Elvia1023 is offline   Reply With Quote