Biggest Steroid Supplier in the World   Biggest Steroid Supplier in the World

Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products  

Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription  

Go Back   ABoard Anabolic Steroids Discussion Forum Discuss Bodybuilding Steroids Online. > Steroid Discussion > Anabolic/ Androgenic Steriods
Register FAQ Contests! Mark Forums Read

Old 12-21-2016, 08:22 AM   #21
Elvia1023
Captain

Elvia1023 is on a distinguished road

I decided not to train today and let my body recover. Although I will be hitting legs hard 2moro and looking forward to it. I might do my syntherol shots before bed or leave them until 2moro and do them pre workout.

Tonight I have had 2 meals consisting of rump steak, black rice and bell peppers. I like to add BBQ sauce to my steak meals and the brand I use is sugar based (no fat). Most of the no calorie sauces taste like complete crap and I like to enjoy my food so don't use them... especially when bulking. It's not really that bad being 166 calories every 100ml. It's actually an imported brand from the US called Hunts original BBQ sauce so if you haven't tried it I recommend you do so.

I have used the below pics in the past but I will post them again as they are a great way to show where I am injecting.

The above photo indicates the injection locations for both calf muscle heads when using the standard 6 injs per calf protocol. Right now I am injecting each calf 4 times and will be sticking with that protocol the whole way through. My system suits me best and is definitely mentally easier in many ways. By doing 4 inj sites it gives more freedom to pick "fresh" places when doing regular/daily injections. I tend to keep my shots to the 4 highest spots. However I occasional inject into the bottom of the calf too. I basically just rotate all around the calf muscle and use whatever area feels best at the time. Another thing I do is rotate moving from the front to the back of each calf.

25 gauge to 30 gauge half inch (13mm) to 1 inch (25mm) long needles are adequate. Through experience I realized a 26-27G 1/2 inch to 1 inch pin is optimal for calves and if you inject slowly it should help matters greatly.

A real person pic I found...

Those black dots look about right to me. The main factor is the angle of the injections. I wouldn't recommend pinning the angle he is regularly (inward). When I inject it's more of an outward angle and pretty much from the side. Although I do occasionally change the angle of some injections but only for the ones that are more centered.
Elvia1023 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2016, 06:57 AM   #22
Elvia1023
Captain

Elvia1023 is on a distinguished road

I am made up with my syntherol results so far. It's worth noting my plan was never to load them up with lots of oil for a few weeks then do a maintenance protocol. I am looking at this as much more long term. It's common sense to me by moving up slowly but staying on protocol for say 8-12 weeks then following a maintenance protocol will produce much more lasting results. I want to stretch the fascia whilst I train hard and constantly fuel my body with good food and build up my calves over the next few months.

My calves are permanently pumped up and I know it the syntherol as I have used it before and no other body part is like that. Sure the sdrol and other aas are great for nitrogen retention and muscle pumps but it's a huge difference from my calves and other body parts. My vascularity is also coming out more and more over the days/weeks. I expect things to only improve once my aas build up to peak levels and of course my syntherol dose will increase too.

I have been injecting eod starting low but now I am up to 0.8ml in 4 spots in each calf so still not a huge amount. I am about 1.2 inches bigger in just under 2 weeks and they look much better. You can't see the vascularity in these pics but it's definitely there most of the day...

Elvia1023 is offline   Reply With Quote