Biggest Steroid Supplier in the World   Biggest Steroid Supplier in the World

Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products  

Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription  

Go Back   ABoard Anabolic Steroids Discussion Forum Discuss Bodybuilding Steroids Online. > Steroid Discussion > Anabolic/ Androgenic Steriods
Register FAQ Contests! Mark Forums Read

Old 05-20-2016, 06:05 AM   #31
Elvia1023
Captain

Elvia1023 is on a distinguished road

I have no set plan and pretty much want to go to the gym everyday but I listen to my body and if I feel I can't put 100% into my workout I would much rather rest and hit it harder the next day. So I know in my head most weeks I will be going the gym about 5 days. I ended up missing the gym today for that very reason. I have been sleeping fine but last night was wide awake and had to get up after 4 hours sleep as the delivery men finally come with my oven. You know those days you think I feel fine so I won't go back to bed but then it hits you like a brick wall later on... today was one of them. I ended up falling a sleep for an hour and felt very drowsy and realized I would be rushing so I left it. That way 2moro I will put in a big session and destroy my calves and chest. Things are starting to fall nicely into place
Elvia1023 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2016, 08:27 PM   #32
Elvia1023
Captain

It has began My needles are on their way and I couldn't wait any longer and got over excited so pinned syntherol for the first time last night I just put 1ml in each pec just to get used to the injections. I have pinned aas in my pecs before but literally a handful of times and only about 2 inches above each nipple. Last night I done 1ml in the upper centre of each pec. The injections were easy but the first one did feel a bit weird. Afterwards both pecs felt great... a weird feeling but I am just made up to finally get started.

Today I woke up and they do feel tight so I am happy I only done 1 injection as if I had done more it 100% would have effected my chest workout later today. My plan is to keep it simple for now and just do another 1ml injection (2 inches above each nipple) in each pec tonight too. I have limited needles so I couldn't be doing tonnes of shots anyway. I have decided to build up to 6x 0.5ml shots in each pec to keep everything balanced. Then 1 week into those 6 shots I will move up to 6 x 1ml shots for another week and go from there.

I just had some oats and banana with lion bar protein powder mixed in. Next will be chicken and 1 sweet potatoe and I will get ready and leave for the gym. Today is calves and chest with cardio.
Old 05-21-2016, 04:36 PM   #33
Elvia1023
Captain

I was completely destroyed after training yesterday. I ended up eating tuna and rice and just laying there. My gf gave me a massage then I ate some tuna and salad and a spoon of peanut butter and went to bed. I trained abs, calves, chest and cardio and it looked like:

Variety of lying stomach crunches, decline bench knee raises, ab twists, machine crunches and machine twists. About 15 set total of high reps over 20 mins or so.
Lower Back Machine... 4 sets of 50, 40, 30 and 20 reps.
Leg Press Calf Presses... about 20 sets of 40 to 8 reps... moved up in weight to 6 plates a side, minimal rest, different foot postions, stretches between some sets, drop sets and lots of burn.
Flat Bench Tibialis Raises... 10kg for 50 reps, 20kg for 40 reps, 30kg for 30 reps and 40kg for 20 reps.
Warm up with db's
Floor Smith Press... bar for 25 reps, 10kg a side for 25 reps, 20kg a side for 20 reps, 40kg a side for 20 reps, 50kg a side for 15 reps, 60kg a side for 12 reps, 70kg a side for 10 reps.
Cable Crossovers (supersetted standing with head down and leaning over)... 4 sets of each going up in weight.
Cable Presses... finished with 1 set of about 20 reps.
Pec Deck... 1 set to failure of 22 reps supersetted with the below...
Bodyweight Dips... 1 set to failure of 17 reps.
Hammer Strength Presses... about 8 sets of 20-15 very slow reps using different width grips with just 1 plate a side. 10-20 secs rest between sets.
15 mins on the exercise using intensity intervals.

Training lasted about 2 hours. I consumed aminos throughout training. The sauna after probably didn't help energy levels. I didn't have any synthetine or syntheselen pre training so that could have made a big difference in energy levels. I didn't sweat half as much either. I took them when I got back before I had tuna and riice.

I am well rested and just had some high protein bread (high in fibre) with peanut butter. Gonna go the shops to get some food. Then it will be oats, banana and lion bar protein powder mixed in before I head tothe gym. Today will be hams and quads and maybe something else added in. Have a good day everyone
Old 05-22-2016, 09:35 AM   #34
Elvia1023
Captain

Earlier I had a great ham/quad session. The workout lasted about an hour so short for me but extremely intense.

Warm up on leg extension machine.
Standing leg curls using the leg extension machine... 3 sets of 25, 20 and 15 reps for each leg.
Seated Leg Curls... about 10 sets of 15 reps going up in weight but only to a moderate amount. I lean as forward as possible and hold on to the bottom of the seat. These feel great and I use slow and controlled reps with minimal rest in between sets.
Leg Press (Feet close together)... 1 plate a side for 50 reps, 2 plates for 40 reps, 3 plates for 30 reps, 4 plates for 25 reps and 5 plates for 20 reps. Then 10 sets of 15 reps with 5 plates a side. I never rest more than 40 secs between sets for these. I use very slow and controlled negatives and hold it at the bottom.
Walking DB Lunges... 3 sets walking up and down the gym with 10kg db's.
Leg Extensions... 5 sets of 15 reps squeezing on every rep.
Back and Leg Stretches

I forgot to mention the main reason why I would have been so tired yesterday is MK-677. I forgot to take it first thing on Thurs and thought to myself I may just stop it so didn't use any in the night either. Then I decided to take some yesterday morning and I was destroyed later on. The workout and sauna wouldn't have helped but it was the MK-677. I was the same today and fell asleep for an hour in the day when I was already well rested. I have decided to leave it now. It's an amazing peptide but I need all the energy I can get and it's not helping. Moreover, it makes dieting harder due to the increase in appetite I get from it. As I have always stated it can be used by many during dieting with great success but for me it's no good. It's all bulk to me and great when you can rest lots and need to eat lots of food.

I will be lowering the fat in my diet now as I am consuming too much for my goals. I need to start having some synthepure berry smoothies through the day as they are low calorie and make me feel much better. I am behind but I know I can make some big changes and fast with a few changes. I just dosed 1ml syntherol in both pecs and they feel great. 2moro will be shoulder, bi-ceps/forearms and cardio
Old 05-24-2016, 02:20 AM   #35
Elvia1023
Captain

I just trained shoulders and it felt great. I was meant to train bi-ceps and forearms too but had to leave as the supermarket was closing and I needed to stock up on all my exciting food... canned tuna, wild rice and salad I received my exercise bike and db etc today so I will just do a bi-cep/forearm workout tonight. Shoulders were destroyed without going too heavy...

Warm up with db's
Leaning one armed DB Upright Row... 2 sets of 20 reps and 3 sets of 15 reps going up in weight each set. This version feels great so I will start doing them more.
Smith Machine Shoulder Press... 5 sets of 25-15 reps going up to 50kg a side (adding a 10kg plate each set). This smith machine feels weirdly heavy so 2 1/2 plates is a struggle. Anyway... then the fun began... a total of 21 sets to failure. 3 sets with 50kg a side, 5 sets with 40kg a side, 5 sets with 30kg a side, 5 sets with 20kg a side and 3 sets with 10kg a side. I rest for 30 secs between every set and when I first go down a plate there is no rest between that set. Every rep is very slow and controlled. On the higher weight sets I was only getting about 5-8 reps and as I went down more 10-12 reps.
DB Shrugs... 5 sets of 25-15 reps. One the final set I done a drop set with 6 drops and a total of about 100 reps (if I had to guess).
Cable Lateral Raises... 3 sets of 15 reps for each side with partials on the final set.
Lying down Front Cable Raises using the Back Row Machine... 3 sets of 15 reps with the last one being a drop set with 2 drops (total of about 50 reps).
Back and shoulder Stretches

I was in the gym for about 1 hour.
Old 05-24-2016, 06:54 AM   #36
Elvia1023
Captain

Things are going well. I am using a good system that I know will work for me so it's just about being consistent. I will have to push things a bit harder than planned due to being behind for my goals but I can do that. I didn't give it long enough but I know my body works better with higher carbs and lower fats. Although I still have fats in there in the form of chia seeds, coconut oil, whole eggs and cashews/almonds. I will be lowering fats to trace amounts later on though. Carbs are still low for me and mainly present for the first few meals of the day (less on non training days). I have increased my meals and lowered my portion sizes. This approach will help get my waist down and have my body working more effectively. The last 4 meals of yesterday were tuna only (small amount) with a little peanut butter with the last of those 4 meals. I am trying to lower the volume of food I consume again for my waist size. I like to mix my protein sources but they had no cooked chicken today so I have gone without. I need to get a cable for my new oven so can't cook either (just have a microwave).

Today I have ate...

Tuna and salad (with some spices and a little pineapple).
Oats, banana with lion bar protein powder and chia seeds mixed in.
Train (amino shake intra)
Tuna with wild rice
Tuna with salad (added some blueberries) and 3 rice cakes

I am going to eat again now and it will be tuna only. Depending what time I stay up till it's gonna be either 1 or 2 more tuna meals (literally 25-30g protein and trace amounts of carbs and fat). With the last I will add a few almonds or cashews.

In the daytime I am having rice or sweet potatoes and literally lick the plate clean when I do No cheats for me but I will likely have 1 cheat meal on the w/e. I started eating before but figured I would take a pic to give an idea of what tuna and salad looks like for me. I cover the tuna (45g protein) in spices, drizzle the salad in lemon juice (this time added blueberries) and for the rice cakes add iodized salt and paprika.

Old 05-25-2016, 06:52 AM   #37
Elvia1023
Captain

My chest felt so tight today when I got up but in a really good way. I am gonna try another 2 injections of 0.75ml in each pec tonight. Today was a rest day but still fairly busy. Since stopping the MK-677 my sleep is awful due to the tren e. The tren is still building up in my system but it's definitely due to dropping the MK as it started the day afterwards. Last night was horrible and I woke up multiple times soaked in sweat. I hope it gets better as my body adjusts as I can't be sleeping like that every night.

I forgot to mention I started using Partition MD again the other day. Just 1 cap about 20 mins before my largest carb meal of the day (oats). I actually forgot about it and took it during my meal today and went full blown hypo later on. I am super sensitive to insulin so I will have to be careful when I add it in. It will be added 2moro morning as today I put my new exercise bike together. I will do my first day of fasted cardio 2moro morning with 3iu slin, 3ml synthetine, 3ml syntheselen and 1 nespresso I am pleased with the exercise bike even though it's fairly basic. Although it does have 25 levels and a heart rate monitor so that too bad. I will post a pic below. Excuse the complete mess but I just took a quick pic after it was done. In the background is a table I need to put together plus I have another table and a tv cabinet to do too

2moro I will also be training calves, back and rear delts and looking forward to it.
Old 05-26-2016, 05:27 AM   #38
Elvia1023
Captain

I am destroyed and hopefully will sleep well tonight. Although chances are I won't as last night was the same I done fasted cardio for the first time today and it was great. Nothing over the top but it made a good change and felt good. Although I never dosed insulin and just kept it to synthetine and syntheselen. I have 1 slin pin I have reused about 15 times I know not good but the pin situation will be solved soon. I would never inject slin with a normal syringe so going to wait till I have some slin pins... should be a few days.

I was out most of the day so took my gym bag with a pre workout and a dmaa tab. As a result I couldn't dose my synthetine/syntheselen pre workout but ended up dosing them post workout with 2 caps of Partition MD and tuna and wild rice (50g protein and 80g carbs). It was one of my big workouts today and I pushed it hard. Pretty much till I had nothing left then I walked home (very slowly). I definitely felt the difference during training not having my intra aminos today. I done some random things so may miss out a few bits but training looked a bit like...

Lying stomach crunches... 6 sets of 20 reps... 2 to the right, 2 to the left and 2 to the centre.
Lying Knee Raises... 2 sets of 15 reps.
Oblique Extensions... 4 sets of 15 reps (2 each side)... these really take it out of you.
Back Extensions... 2 sets of 15 reps.
Machine Crunches... 4 sets of 15 slow reps with static contractions.
Machine Twists... 6 sets of 15 slow reps (3 each side).
Lower back Machine... 2 sets of 30 reps... 3rd set with 2 drops... 50, 30 and 20 reps.
Standing Barbell Calf Raises... 4 sets of 25 reps in my socks... I prefer the smith machine and it became available so I swopped over.
Standing Smith Calf Raises... 3 sets of 20 reps going up in weight. Then 10 sets of 15 reps with 20 secs rest between every set.
Horizontal Leg Press Calf Raise... 1 set with 3 drops... 30, 20, 15 and about 11 reps.
Assisted Pull Ups... 3 sets of 15-8 reps with 20 secs rest between sets.
Lat Pulldown using different width grips... 4 sets of 15 reps going up in weight. Then 10 sets to failure (15-7 reps) with 15 secs rest between sets.
Upper Back Row... 2 sets of 25 slow reps.
Cable Face Pulls... 4 sets of 15 reps going up in weight each set.
Smith Machine Row using Incline Bench... a few sets to get the weight up. Then 18 sets to failure (5-15 reps) with 15 secs rest between most sets. I started with 50kg a side for 5 sets, 40kg a side for 5 sets, 30kg for 5 sets and 20kg for 3 sets. When I lowered a plate there would be no rest. Every other set was about 15 secs rest in between.
Smith Machine Behind the Back Shrugs... 5 sets of 20-15 reps with 15 secs between sets.
Straight Arm Cable Pulldowns... 5 sets of 20-12 reps going up in weight every set.
DB Pullovers... 4 sets of 15 reps going up in weight each set.
Flat Bench DB Rear Delt Raises... 6 sets of 15 reps (3 sets each side).
Incline Bench Rear Delt DB Flyes... 3 sets of 15 reps. Then 2 sets supersetted with seated bentover rear delt raises... 15 reps for all 4 sets.
Rear Delt Raises using the Lateral Raise Machine backwards... 5 sets of 15-10 reps going up in weight every set.
Back stretches.

That counts as 121 sets I was only in the gym for about 2 hours. I spend more time doing slow reps than I do resting between sets so it was very fast paced. That won't be a regular occurence but I do enjoy these intense and very depleting workouts. I like to push my mind and body but sure it is not needed. Most training sessions will be about 60-90 mins long in the next few months. Today I was literally soaked in sweat... the DMAA adds to that too. I feel good now though just very tired. I am thinking chest and quads 2moro and looking forward to it
Old 05-27-2016, 09:02 PM   #39
Elvia1023
Captain

Yesterday was an off day from most things and I didn't do too much. I have my new synthepure in so very happy. I just bought a new blender too. Gonna have a synthepure berry smoothie with 1 banana before I go to the gym. Last night I injected 1ml syntherol in each pec and will do 1.5ml tonight. My hormones are still the same but I will be adding avar in very soon at 50mg per day. Gonna take 3ml synthetine/syntheselen soon and get ready for the gym. Chest and quads today and mainly focusing on getting a great pump. I chest feels fine so I will also be doing some fairly heavy pressing too. It's not very tight but I am sure that will change once I have my needles and start upping the syntherol volume.
Old 05-28-2016, 06:07 AM   #40
Elvia1023
Captain

I had a great training session earlier...

Ab work for 15 mins... lying crunches, decline bench leg and knee raises, machine crunches, db side bends and lying db oblique twists.
Warm up with db's
Incline Bench Cable Flyes... about 10 sets of 20-10 reps going up and down in weight. Great feel and pump on these.
Cable Crossovers... 3 sets of 15-12 reps going up in weight
Cable Presses... about 8 sets going up and down in weight. Gonna start doing these more especially once the syntherol volume increases.
Machine Flyes supersetted with Bodyweight Chest Dips... 4 sets fo each for 20-12 reps.
Machine Presses... about 8 sets of 20-10 reps going up and down in weight.
Horizontal Leg Press... about 6 sets to warm up and get up in weight. Then about 15 sets of 20-10 very slow and controlled reps going down in weight every few sets. 20 deep breaths rest between most sets... some sets were about 10 deep breaths.
Leg Extensions... 10 sets of 15 reps with a pause at the top of every rep. I couldn't walk after these. 15-10 deep breaths between every set. Before the last set was 5 deep breaths.
Leg and back stretches.

Good feel after today. During my next leg (quad) session I plan to hit a lot of walking lunges. I planned to do cardio but didn't have time so I will do some now. Next gym day will probably be shoulders and arms.