Biggest Steroid Supplier in the World   Biggest Steroid Supplier in the World

Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products  

Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription   Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription

Go Back   ABoard Anabolic Steroids Discussion Forum Discuss Bodybuilding Steroids Online. > Steroid Discussion > Balkan Pharma Products
Register FAQ Contests! Mark Forums Read

Old 08-03-2011, 12:39 AM   #1
Mr..
Staff Sargent

Mr.. is on a distinguished road
Default My experience with Tbol only cycles for cutting or bulking.

I know that many people are interested in oral only cycles and I'd like to share with you my experience with BP Turinabol only cycles from ashop.

One year ago I did my first cycle which was 5 weeks of Tbol only for a cutter. I was on a ketogenic diet to get lean and I had fantastic results consisting of great strength gains and a better size and shape to my physique. I dropped BF% significantly while adding 8lbs of lean muscle! I kept a detailed log of this cycle on anabolex which was titled Turinabol Journal in case you are interested reading more about it. So my opinion on Tbol only for cutting is that it is wonderful and I would recommend it to anyone who has the discipline to stick to a good cutting diet.

Now, one year later, I am on week 3 of my PCT for a 6 week Tbol only bulking cycle. I did 60mg/day split into 3 doses. I gained 20lbs, no bloat, and so far I have not lost one pound of it. My strength increased significantly and so far I have not lost any of my strength gains. I did not keep a detailed journal of this cycle, but to sum it up I will tell you that my expectations for this compound were once again exceeded.

I know some of the people who have been using gear for a while may not experience results like these from Tbol only, but for those of you who are new to this and are looking for a quick, easy, stealthy, and effective oral only cycle then my experience tells me that this is the one for you.

Last edited by Mr..; 08-03-2011 at 01:34 AM.
Mr.. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2011, 10:28 AM   #2
xvvfacevvx
Lieutenant Colonel

xvvfacevvx will become famous soon enoughxvvfacevvx will become famous soon enough

Wow.....good for you.....
xvvfacevvx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2011, 03:08 PM   #3
tstil
First Lieutenant

tstil is on a distinguished road

60mg of tbol is good shit
tstil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2011, 07:04 PM   #4
TopGun1051
Major

TopGun1051 is on a distinguished road

Total fucking BULLSHIT and I don't believe one fucking sentence

TIME OFF

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2Perfekt View Post
This may be a seriously dumb question but is it possible while on tren to sweat and transfer toxins to a 3 month old?
TopGun1051 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2011, 07:11 PM   #5
KratosGOW
Staff Sargent

KratosGOW is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by TopGun1051 View Post
Total fucking BULLSHIT and I don't believe one fucking sentence
as a Bump for this
How the hell would u know u've gained 8 lbs of muscle
if you had a cutting diet with a cutting cycle??
If you lost weight how would u know that u've gained 8 lbs?
Something doesn't fit.
KratosGOW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2011, 08:40 PM   #6
Alin
ashop Staff

Alin has much to be proud ofAlin has much to be proud ofAlin has much to be proud ofAlin has much to be proud ofAlin has much to be proud ofAlin has much to be proud ofAlin has much to be proud ofAlin has much to be proud ofAlin has much to be proud of
Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.. View Post
I know that many people are interested in oral only cycles and I'd like to share with you my experience with BP Turinabol only cycles from ashop.

One year ago I did my first cycle which was 5 weeks of Tbol only for a cutter. I was on a ketogenic diet to get lean and I had fantastic results consisting of great strength gains and a better size and shape to my physique. I dropped BF% significantly while adding 8lbs of lean muscle! I kept a detailed log of this cycle on anabolex which was titled Turinabol Journal in case you are interested reading more about it. So my opinion on Tbol only for cutting is that it is wonderful and I would recommend it to anyone who has the discipline to stick to a good cutting diet.

Now, one year later, I am on week 3 of my PCT for a 6 week Tbol only bulking cycle. I did 60mg/day split into 3 doses. I gained 20lbs, no bloat, and so far I have not lost one pound of it. My strength increased significantly and so far I have not lost any of my strength gains. I did not keep a detailed journal of this cycle, but to sum it up I will tell you that my expectations for this compound were once again exceeded.

I know some of the people who have been using gear for a while may not experience results like these from Tbol only, but for those of you who are new to this and are looking for a quick, easy, stealthy, and effective oral only cycle then my experience tells me that this is the one for you.
Good to hear it worked well for you. I would have still added some testosterone in the mix.
Alin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2011, 08:54 PM   #7
Mr..
Staff Sargent

How did I know that I gained 8lbs of muscle while cutting? Well first off, for you two to be so strong in your opinions that this is bs I would think that you should know this already. My weight stayed the same as my BF% dropped. Think about it, if you lose 10lbs of fat, but your weight stays the same then where did that new 10lbs come from? If I did not gain any muscle on the cycle then my weight would have decreased in accordance to how many lbs of fat that I lost, but my weight did not decrease.

Instead of calling BS why don't you say, "Wow, how the heck did you do that"? That would have been more appropiate than attempting to insult my intelligence or capabilities. I don't post bs and my scale, body fat calipers, nor mirror was broken. I just wanted to do my part in providing feedback on certain steroids since I know that reading posts on forums is one way that many of us learn about them. I also wanted to do my part in providing positive feedback about alin's gear since he has always provided such great service and products.

Last edited by Mr..; 08-03-2011 at 09:01 PM.
Old 08-03-2011, 09:11 PM   #8
TopGun1051
Major

TopGun1051 is on a distinguished road

Dude no one in their right fucking mind, and with any kind of experience is going to buy this BULLSHIT. 8pnds of muscle in 5weeks and then 20pnds in 6 weeks ALL ON TBOL ONLY!!! You sound like your trying to push this shit on newbies who don't know any better. ashops gear is Great but Tbol alone is a fucking joke. And we all know it not exactly sure what the purpose of your post is and fucking A I'm calling a spade a spade when I see it

TIME OFF

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2Perfekt View Post
This may be a seriously dumb question but is it possible while on tren to sweat and transfer toxins to a 3 month old?
TopGun1051 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2011, 09:18 PM   #9
KratosGOW
Staff Sargent

KratosGOW is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.. View Post
Think about it, if you lose 10lbs of fat, but your weight stays the same then where did that new 10lbs come from? If I did not gain any muscle on the cycle then my weight would have decreased in accordance to how many lbs of fat that I lost, but my weight did not decrease.

Instead of calling BS why don't you say, "Wow, how the heck did you do that"? That would have been more appropiate than attempting to insult my intelligence or capabilities.
First off.
I think u misunderstood,i personally had no intention to insult your intelligence.
Second.
"Think about it, if you lose 10lbs of fat, but your weight stays the same then where did that new 10lbs come from?"
So what u're saying is that everyday u stayed with your calculator through your hands and calculated every let's say 12 hours your BF% then calculated the percentage into your body,and then make the difference to find out the weight lost,and fat lost?I think you are just bluffing and u know it best.
It's my opinion and i don't believe it,it's a forum there are "i agree" and "i don't agree" answers.

I don't even consider the results with only Tbol that's Sci-FI

LATER EDIT:
No one's saying shit about Alin GREAT QUALITY
All of their products are great,i am just talking about your "fantasy cycle"
let's not speculate,i never said something on alin's gear.

Last edited by KratosGOW; 08-03-2011 at 09:25 PM.
KratosGOW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2011, 09:37 PM   #10
Mr..
Staff Sargent

Well, guys you are wrong. I hate that someone had to taint my post with such skeptic negativity, but I guess there is always one like you out there who is waiting to squash something positive for some aberrated reason.

Come to think of it I guess I didn't do Tbol alone. I did Tbol with a wonderfully formulated diet and training regimen with totally fresh receptors.

The only things that I sell are personal trainings sessions! If anybody wants gear I just give them A's website. I don't order it for them, nor do I profit from them buying the products in anyway. Except for when their results draw attention and bring me more clients!

I always told myself that I would never get caught up in some cyber forum drama argument, but damn it is hard not to respond when someone is calling good data bs.

Last edited by Mr..; 08-03-2011 at 09:40 PM.